Every autumn, DSE organizes a fair in Gigantium, Aalborg. The DSE Fair Aalborg lasts for two days. The number of visiting students has been increasing each year since 2011 and in 2016 more than 3,000 students visited the fair, thus making DSE Fair Aalborg Jutland’s largest engineering fair.
The fair provides a unique opportunity to engage with engineering students and newly qualified engineers, thereby informing them about your business. Furthermore this presents a beneficial opportunity to attract competent students to participate in projects in collaboration with your business.
Next DSE Fair Aalborg takes place October 9-10, 2019.
- A stand at Jutland’s largest engineering exhibition in Aalborg.
- 3,400 m² exhibition area.
- More than 3,000 student visitors.
- Meals for the representatives of your company consisting of a large
breakfast and lunch buffet on both fair days. At their stand every company gets
furthermore free soft drinks, coffee, tea fruit and chocolate.
- Info screens: The opportunity to display up to three slides on the info screens
on and around the fair area.
- Exhibition catalogue: Two pages of the printed exhibition catalogue with a
circulation of 3,600 catalogs.
- Easy access to rent stand equipment such as tables, chairs and partitions arranged by DSE.
- Fair dinner: All participating companies are given two tickets to the fair dinner Wednesday evening. Under these less formal settings all companies and all DSE members have the opportunity to converse.
Price for a fair stand is as follows
- Stand of 12 m²: DKK 20,000 (exclusive VAT)
- Stand of 16 m²: DKK 24,000 (exclusive VAT)
- Stand of 20 m²: DKK 28,000 (exclusive VAT)
- Stand of 24 m²: DKK 32,000 (exclusive VAT)