Pejling is a company handbook for engineer students and graduates with focus on those companies that hire engineers. Every year a new Pejling is published in 12,000 physical copies which is available to all engineering students in Denmark for free.
In addition, Pejling is also available online, where all participating companies have their own page, which they continuously can update with job advertisements, new exciting information and other forms of promotion.
The Pejling catalogue contains helpful and updated guides, articles regarding job applications, how to network, how to make a good impression at job interviews, and much more, including spreads representing a wide range of engineering companies.
During the year Pejling is promoted at many different universities and educational sites located all over the country.
When buying Pejling your company receives the following:
- Double-sided advertisement in the Pejling catalog.
- Distributed in 12,000 copies located in all of Denmark.
- Printed in both Danish and English.
- Your own online company page.
- Increased student awareness of your company.
- More qualified applicants for your job postings.
The price of all this is DKK 12,000 exclusive VAT.